Friday, November 06, 2015

DSD 50% Off Sales, Flash Sales, Freebies and More, Oh My!

It's here - DSD! And there are savings galore.
Enjoy 50% off 
in both my stores this weekend!
GO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING and
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING STUDIO



We have so much planned for you this weekend at Go Digital Scrapbooking! Sales, Games, Scavenger Hunt, Scrap and Chat . . . and much, much more! The Designers have come together and created not one, but TWO collabs that are up for grabs. For participating in the DSD Challenges we have DIGI DIVAS. Spend $15 or more in the store and get not only the standard monthly collab TAKE THE TIME, but a BONUS collab - MY MOMENT, created by some of the Go Digital designers, specifically for DSD. And of course, there is the standard Scrapping Challenge Collab - HEART and SOUL. If your participate in the challenges, you can end up with this kit at the end of the month. Check out our Forum and all our Sales! http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/





And - starting November 8th - for 1 week, look for my Daily Download special at Go Digital Scrapbooking. I am the SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER and I've created a kit for you that you can download throughout the week. Check back each day to download a portion of the kit. By the end of the week, you'll have a lovely kit. I've made some extras to go along with it, and I will post a Sneak Peek for you all soon. All these parts will go with the FREE kit I've made for you!

HERE'S THE FIRST TEASER - Two layouts created by my wonderful CT member Jean, using the FREE kit and papers and ellies from the extras. They will all be in my store soon!



Here's a Sneak Peek of the kit that will be the Daily Download starting Sunday, November 8th.


No comments:

Post a Comment