Sunday, November 08, 2015

Designer Spotlight, Daily Download + 40% OFF SALE!

I hope you're all enjoying NSD this weekend! There's lots of great stuff out there.

Because of issues we had with our store at Digital Scrapbooking Studio, we're extending our Flash Sales one more day.

For those of you who may have missed out, check out all we have http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/pr…/dsd-flash-sale/
See my earlier post below for the three kits that are priced at only $1.00!

It's the start of my Daily Download today at Go Digital Scrapbooking. Each day from November 8-15, you can collect a piece of my new kit! Check back each day for a new piece.



And to celebrate - my store is on sale for  
40% off until Nov. 15th.
I've added more products that coordinate with FALL ON THE BOARDWALK too!
You can see it all HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment