Sunday, October 09, 2011

GDS FB Fan FREEBIE

There's another Fan Freebie on Go Digital's Facebook page. Studio4 Design•works is offering up a little kit for you all. 
All you have to do is "like" GDS and then click on the "Exclusive" button to get your Freebie.
I offered this up as a freebie download in the May edition of DIGISHOP TALK'S "Insider" magazine.
So if you didn't see the download or don't subscribe, now's your chance to get it!



And to sweeten up the pot, I've got the co-ordinating kits for
GIRLS NIGHT OUT
on sale this week for 40% OFF!


FULL KIT:


ADD-ON KIT:


CLUSTERS:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND DON'T FORGET - IT'S THE LAST WEEK
of my "Designer Spotlight" at DIGIRIDOO SCRAPS

There's a Freebie I'm giving away in the store and if you are a subscriber to the newsletter you'll get this as well:

If you haven't seen them already, you have to check out my special offers:

   Purchase any one of my kits and receive my 
Add-on Kit for FREE
Upon checkout, a notice will be sent to me and I’ll send you a coupon for the free kit.



And if you create a page from any one of the kits you've purchased and post in the thread HERE,
You'll be entered to win a 
$15.00 Gift Certificate to my store!

 
EVERYTHING IN MY STORE IS 30% OFF UNTIL OCTOBER 15th
So it's a great time to pick up a kit and get one for free.
The sale does not show up in the store, but the 30% will be discounted at checkout time.

Also, make sure you've got your WISHLIST updated and posted in the thread in the Forum,
TWO LUCKY WINNERS
will receive their favourite kit from their Wishlist!
You'll find all you need to know HERE:

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment