Friday, October 21, 2011

Another FREEBIE, 99 Cent Deal and New Release!

I've got a couple of great deals for you all in my
GoDigital Scrapbooking
shop!

For the next 24 hours you can pick this up for FREE!
It's a special Halloween treat for you all!


And on October 22nd I have a 99 Cent Deal for you. 
Go Digital has a 99 cent Deal of the Day program and this is my second one for the month of October!
You can pick up this kit COLOUR SPLASH for the real steal of just
99 Cents!


And I have a new release in my stores now too.
It's my 2012 Calendar - on sale for 20% for the first week.

And one more exciting bit of news - GODIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING is having another
Supreme Team Contest
Deadline for Sign-Up is Tuesday, Nov. 1st Midnight, EST, so be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment