Saturday, October 03, 2020

DSD - It's Here With Lots of Specials!

 DSD is finally here and I have great specials in my stores all weekend.

PLUS . . . both stores are on sale at 50% OFF!

 

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING STUDIO

GO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING


At The Studio today, you can pick up these $1 Flash Sale kits.

(Look for a whole new set of kits tomorrow too!)

 




And we have a fabulous FREE WITH PURCHASE for this month too - PERFECTLY PLUM!

 


 

And for DSD weekend only, you can get this FREE WITH PURCHASE kit - AWAKENED, with a $20 purchase!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Over at GO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING, I have $1 Flash Sales Saturday and Sunday, as well as a 

50% OFF store sale!  

Here's a sampling of my $1 Flash Sale kits.







 

And there's so many more!


And for purchasing $15 worth of products, we have not 1, but 2 

FREE WITH PURCHASE KITS for DSD weekend!



Here are a few previews of the collabs, but there's so much more to them!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And finally, I do have some NEW PRODUCTS in both my stores!


I have two of my ever-popular PAGE IN A POCKET KITS . . . 

COFFEE ADDICT - JUST ADD SPICE.



SPRING TO LIFE

And I have some great TEMPLATE PACKS too!


And for Designers, I have a special COMMERCIAL USE BUNDLE on sale this weekend.

5 products for $6!


Happy Scrapping - have a great DSD Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment