Saturday, March 28, 2020

Challenges Galore! Freebies and 50% Off Sale!

I hope you are all staying as safe as possible these days in such trying times.

My family and I are all safe and sound. My daughter's family is a home practicing social-distancing, as well as myself. I am still working, as we are considered an "essential service", but my office is well away from everyone else - thank goodness. We have virtually no foot traffic come in, only couriers, who have to stay behind a tapeline at the front.

My son however, works at a major grocery chain, so I do worry about him. He works in the produce department so is well aware of the need to be constantly washing his hands, so it's not much of a change for him. We are all staying as safe as we can, for ourselves and people around us and are thankful we haven't lost of jobs as a lot have. My daughter is lucky enough to be able to work from home, so my granddaughter is loving lots of Mommy & Daddy time. I do miss them terribly, but get videos and pics every day and we do a lot of FaceTiming. Thank goodness for that technology in these trying times.

For those of you who took part in our LOCKED-IN Challenge and Chat last Saturday at The Studio, it's happening again today.


Please join me in our special Community Lock-In Chat room: https://chat.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/channel/lockin-28mar where we can chat & scrap! My chat hour is 17:00 EST.


For the challenge, I'm calling it the 'MISSING YOU' challenge. During these challenging times, some are self-isolating and/or practicing social distancing, so we need something to occupy our minds. We are missing family, friends, co-workers, neighbours right now. Reaching out and talking, video chatting or just sharing information can be so consoling, especially with those who are experiencing high anxiety right now. 

I have a little card template for you to work with. It's a 7" x 5" template. I'd like you to make a card for someone special. Someone you're missing or someone that you feel needs a little pick-me-up. Who are you especially missing right now? Make them a card and send it to them. You're sure to put a little smile on their face! 

Check out all the other challenges and chats in our Forum - hope to see you there!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over at Go Digital Scrapbooking, we've also launched an event - Around the World!
We've started that off with a store-wide

 Come and check out our activities in our FORUM.

It's a great time to add to your stash - cheaply - and spend some time taking your mind off your troubles by doing a little scrapping.

I have a template challenge - read all about it here.

Here's what I'm offering up for you all.



Stay safe - and happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment