Tuesday, October 29, 2019

$2 Tuesday and Retiring Highlands

It's been a little crazy in my world since my last post. I have my friend back staying with me after spending 4 months up in beautiful Haida Gwaii - a lovely set of islands/archipelago on the northwestt coast of British Columbia. It's a beautiful pristine part of our lovely country! So computer time has been down again, but I want you to be able to take advantage of all the sales going on right now - in both my stores today!

At The Studio $2 Tuesday is always a good day of the week isn't it?
And a Halloween sale - TO BOO!
Pick up any one of these for $2 or LESS!








And there are only 2 days left until the end of the month and our Coordinated Collection - HIGHLANDS will be gone forever.

Pick any pack now for 70% OFF











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And over at Go Digital Scrapbooking - it's $2 Tuesay as well. Lots of great packs are available to add to your stash! 24 hours only - so be sure to take advantage!









AND STAY TUNED, we're not that far away from our next Coordinated Collection at The Studio. Love these - always so many cute things to pick up for smashing prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment