Saturday, September 01, 2018

I'm Back Sale!

As some of you may know, in December of 2016, my son's condo building had a major fire. As a result, he moved back home with me while the building was being re-built. I live in a 2-bedroom townhouse, so he took over my office. With his odd schedules at work - day, night and graveyard shifts, it was near impossible to get any designing done. Alas, the building is finished and he has moved back home. And we are both pretty darned happy about it! He is finally back and mostly settled into his new place and I couldn't be happier for him!


As a result, this weekend I'm back to working on my computer. So to celebrate, I'm having a week-long
40% OFF Sale!

It's back to school time for some of you with children, so what better time to stock up on your scrap supplies?!

I'm really looking forward to participating more in the Forums and apologize if any of you have felt neglected by me, but that's about to change!

 



Stay tuned for some exciting surprises too!

No comments:

Post a Comment