Wednesday, March 07, 2018

DAILY DEAL and a Sneak Peek!

Pick up my BEDTIME STORIES kit for only $1.18 or the whole BUNDLE for only $3.57 as they're part of the DAILY DEALS over at The Studio - today only.

Check them out
HERE











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And stay tuned . . . it's been a while since I've released a new kit. As I mentioned before, I have my son back at home for a while as his condo burned down just before Christmas a year ago. They are rebuilding and he hopes to be back in it come this October. That's 2 years without your home, I can't imagine what I'd do if that happened to me! 
So needless to say, he's taken over my office and between his work schedules I get very little computer time these days.
But I'm very excited about my next release. It will be available in my stores early next week, so be sure to check it out!
HERE'S A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment