Tuesday, March 08, 2016

FREE - Daily Download at Go Digital Scrapbooking

It's my turn again for the Daily Download at GDS. Check back each day for a piece of the kit for you to download. Starting today until March 15th you can download a part of the fabulous kit DANCE TO THE MUSIC and by the end, you will have a wonderful kit to scrap with.


And if that's not enough, my whole store is on sale for
40% off 
for the whole time period. Spend $5.00 or more in my store and you will receive the PAPERS PLUS pack for  
FREE!



Also just released in my stores - LOVE IS IN THE AIR. It's a sweet kit to scrap pages of loves in your life.


It's on sale right now for
30% off 
at The Studio and Go Digital Scrapbooking.

The kit was used for the SUPREME TEAM Contest at GDS this past week and here are some fabulous layouts from some of the contestants and some of my Creative Team.


















No comments:

Post a Comment