Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Win a $10 Gift Certificate and 40% Off Sale!

Just a reminder that my store is still on sale for 40% OFF, until November 24th.

I'm in the "Designer Spotlight" and being featured this week. Besides the great sale, you can also win a $10 Gift Certificate to my store. All you have to do is post a layout in the Spotlight Thread using one of my kits and we'll draw a winner for a $10 Gift Certificate at the end of the week. You can find the challenge HERE.





And have you checked out the Challenges at The Studio this month. Here's the cute little mini I've offered up as a freebie for this month's "Less Is More" Challenge. Watch for some great happenings and giveaways coming up in a couple of weeks. The Designers and their elves have been very, very busy lately!




1 comment:

  1. So sorry I missed this mini kit. Love the colors and the owl.

    ReplyDelete