Friday, September 27, 2013

Freebie & New Kit Release

I've just released my new kit PATH WELL TRAVELLED, and for 24 hours, I have a freebie that I created using the kit. You can get it at Go Digital Scrapbooking.


The new kit is available in both my stores - GDS and The Studio. They are on sale right now too, so don't miss out on the savings!

Here is the Bundle and all the individual previews:


 THE ADD-ON:



THE MIXER - 1 Clustered Frame, 1 Template, 1 Quick Page, 1 PageStacker:


THE FULL KIT WITH PAPERS:


 


SOLID PAPERS:


And here are some beautiful Layouts from my Creative Team:


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good news too - we have our Fall Sale going on at The Studio this weekend. Pretty much the entire store is on sale for
40% OFF!


It's the last weekend of all the Birthday Celebrations - I hope you've been participating. There have been so many activities and freebies given out - it's really quite unbelievable.
I'm hosting a Bingo tomorrow at noon PST and it's not too late to play!



No comments:

Post a Comment