Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Freebie Quick Page

Hi all! Just dropping in quickly because I was given a super little surprise today by one of our loyal members at The Studio.

As a lot of you know, I host a "Less is More" challenge each month in the Forum there. I offer up a freebie little mini where you have to create a LO using all the papers and all the ellies. (You really must check out the wonderful challenges there!)

This month, I created a mini with an Easter theme - here's what it looked like.


So this morning, what do I wake up to, but a note in my "inbox" from our wonderful Tamie who had created a page for the challenge, but also created a quick page that she passed along to me to do with what I wish! So . . . I wish to share it all with you!

Here is the page that Tamie created:


You can download it HERE.

Big shout out to Tamie - Thank You!

And stay tuned . . . lots in store for a Happy St. Patrick's Day for everyone. Be sure you check back here and on


1 comment: