Thursday, May 03, 2012

NSD Sale and Scavenger Hunt with Free Kits

I really have to apologize for being so absent lately. I had a super huge freelance job I was working on, so between my regular 8-hour work day, I was working evenings and weekends and barely had time to scrap. I was kind of a walking zombie, so the old creative juices had dried up a bit.

But I'm back . . and just in time for 
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!

I'm have sales in my stores and you'll save from 50% to 75% off! Who can resist. At Digiridoo Scraps the designers are having a Scavenger hunt in-store and you'll searching the clues for free kits hidden in our stores! There is a ton going at at DigiDesign Resort as well as a store-wide sale - in both stores!


Also releasing is my new kit 
GARDEN PARTY
 and of course that will be on sale for a whopping huge % off.

Here it is along with a few LOs from my Creative Team.









AND BE SURE TO STAY TUNED . . . I'M OPENING A NEW STORE IN MAY!
There be specials and goodies galore!

Thanks for stopping by! And Happy Shopping Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete