Thursday, December 08, 2011

FREEBIE, New Stuff and Great Christmas Events!

Can you believe we're only a few weeks away from Christmas? I still have a few flowers in my back yard, just a few, but I'm sure not for long. We've had frost at night now so - it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Now for the good stuff! For 24 hours, I have a FREEBIE in my GoDigital Scrapbooking store.


I've also got a great collab with Scrap-aholic Designs available at Digiridoo. It's called PETCETERA!








And speaking of DIGIRIDOO, we have so many great things happening for Christmas. There's a Blog Hop, Special Designer giveaways and challenges, and so much more. All the designers have teamed up and created duo kits that will be offered up at great savings!

And . . . have a look at our newsletter offer!




I'll be back to post my Chrstmas stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment