Monday, October 18, 2010

I've got a great challenge happening in this thread over at GoDigital Scrapbooking. It's time to perk things up a bit and I have a new challenge for you. I want you to create the funniest page you can. It can be a funny photo, a funny story, or a funny kit. We're going to do a poll and at the end of it have everyone vote for their favourite layout. The person with the most votes gets a $5.00 OFF COUPON to my store. If you use one of my kits, you also get a 50% OFF COUPON as well.

Post your layouts to this gallery. You have until Friday, Oct. 29th, to complete your layout and then we'll put up the poll for voting. A winner will be announced on Sunday, Oct. 31st - just before the kids go trick-or-treating!

I had some photos in mind and I've started this off by scrapping a layout myself! I made this from a kit by Kari Q Designs, available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. I hope you all have fun doing this - I know you have some funny photos and some great humorous stories to tell!


Below is a photo of myself and one of my CT members - Lone! She was on her way back to Australia from her native British Columbia last week and had some time to wait for her connecting flight. I headed out to the airport in Vancouver for a visit. It was a great night and really fun to meet someone face to face that you've been kabitzing with over the internet for the past year!

I used a combination of 2 of my kits, Summer Travels and Summer Journeys available at GoDigital Scrapbooking and Digiridoo Scraps.


1 comment:

  1. Darlene! What a great opportunity to meet up with a Cyber CT!!! That is so great! I love your LO!!!

    I'm going to meet one of my buddies in NYC in December for a girly day. She and I met on the Cricut website when I was mostly a paperscrapper. We've met last year in Philly... this year in New York. I love finding forever friends in unexpected places :)

    ReplyDelete