Friday, June 11, 2010

Exciting News – and a FREEBIE!

I haven't posted in a while - but boy, have I been busy! I have some very exciting news to announce! I'm going to be opening up my own store at a certain website - which I'll let you know about as soon as it happens. Which, by the way, can't happen soon enough for me! It will be my first as a designer and I'm so-o-o- looking forward to it! I absolutely love colour - so my first kit is just bursting with colour! Here's a SNEAK PEAK of what you're in for! I started it a couple of months ago, so I'm dying to get it out there! I've also got an Add-On kit for it, Quick Pages, you name it!


Stay tuned in the next couple of days to find out where my store will be – there may be a freebie or two for my grand opening! If you like Word Art - as I do to give your layout that last little final "piece du resistance" - I think you're going to like what I have "in store" for you!

In the meantime, I've created a little freebie I've given out and I thought I'd post it here for all those of you who need a little pick-me-up for a Father's Day layout you might be creating. You can pick it up here:


Here are a couple of kits I've worked with in the last couple of weeks and the pages I've created from them:



These were created from a kit called SWEETER THAN by GET Designs - available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.



Here are a couple of pages I created from kits from Twin Mom Scraps at Scrappity-Doo-Dah:



You can find her kits here:

Here are a couple of pages I created from two of Julie Marie's Kit at Gotta Pixel. One is called GALLERY FRAMES the other is THE COLOR OF MUSIC:








And finally - if you spend $10 or more at Go Digital Scrapbooking - you can get this Father's Day collaboration kit for FREE!


This is a tribute page to my grandfather, whom I never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment