Friday, July 31, 2020

DEAL OF THE DAY and final day for 70% Off Retiring Products

I've been a little MIA lately, I WAS ON HOLIDAYS! Yeah. I didn't go anywhere, it's tough in these times, but it was nice to not have to get up and drive into work every morning! I did manage to get some things done around the house - like paint my deck and patio furniture, and . . . I finally got to have my granddaughter over for a sleepover! That was so overdue, and it was the first time I actually got to hug her in over 5 months. So that in itself, made my time off so worthwhile! And it was totally good for the soul!

FIRST OFF . . . I have the Deal of the Day at The Studio today.
70% off.
I'm sure over the months with being locked in so much, you must have had a few nights of trying to think of things to do - I know we did! This would be a great kit to scrap some of those photos/memories.









It's the last day to pick up my RETIRING PRODUCTS listed at
70% off.
THE STUDIO - https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/promotions-en/retiring-packs/?features_hash=13-33

RETIRING BUNDLES - https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/promotions-en/retiring-bundles/?features_hash=13-33

GO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING - https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/store/product-category/clearance-retiring/?orderby=reverse_alpha



Pick them up before they're gone forever!

And stay tuned next week too. We' got our next Designer Coordinated Collection ready to release next week at the Studio. It's a super fun one - you're going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment