Thursday, December 18, 2014

NEW Release - MAGIC and JOY

I can see by the downloads, that our STUDIO Blog Tain is a rousing success! Thanks to all who are leaving comments - it's very much appreciated to know that our efforts are also appreciated by you!

Now in my stores is my new kit MAGIC and JOY. It's a holiday-themed kit (yes I know the market has been bombarded with them), but every one is unique and hopefully this one tickles your fancy.

All individual parts are
20% OFF FOR ONE WEEK.


This includes: PAPERS PLUS, CLUSTERS, EDGERS.

Or, you can pick up the BUNDLE . . .
40% OFF right now!


GO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING STUDIO

The Kit





Papers Plus



Edgers



Pagestackers



THE BUNDLE



And some festive layouts from my CT







 


No comments:

Post a Comment